Nowadays, people are approaching mobile phones at a higher rate. As carrying a pc or laptop anywhere isn't easy. That's the reason developing a responsive web design is essential. Responsive web design refers to the website layout. It means it fits the resolution of the device screen perfectly. Moreover, it offers a great user experience to the customers.
Responsive websites are important because it:
- Lower bounce rates
- Drives more traffic.
- Attract more audience.
There are many responsive web design techniques. But these are highly appreciated by the web design service. They are:
- Eliminate friction.
- Design for the thumb.
- Leverage mobile devices' Native Hardware.
- Make the layouts fluid/adaptive by default.
- Consider the landscape orientation.
- Keep the typography responsive.
- Leverage conditional loading.